Monday, December 17, 2012

How to Clean Dog urine ?


By Richard Shelmerdine

If you are wondering how to neutralize dog urine then I think I can help you. For ages my dogs urinated everywhere until I eventually had to train them like every owner. I learnt some great tips along the way for neutralizing dog urine. Here are my top tips.
If it is in the garden - If your dog decides to urinate on the lawn then it is a good idea to water the area straight away afterwards. This will stop the ammonia from soaking into the grass. If you see the dog urinating the make sure that you water the grass straight away after telling it to stop it of course. If it happens regularly then you should concentrate watering more the areas where your dog urinates as they will go yellow and look terrible if you do not.
If it is on tiles or concrete or carpet - If your dog decides to urinate inside the house then you can still get rid of and neutralize the dog urine. What you first have to do is get some paper towels and gloves. You want to press down the paper towels hard so that you can soak as much of the urine up as you can.
Now get some baking soda. What you want to do is sprinkle the area so it is totally covered in baking soda. Now you have to let it set so the soda can soak up as much as possible in terms of smell and the actual urine and it will neutralize it in the process.
The next step is to get out your hoover and hoover up the baking soda. The smell and stain should be gone and neutralized if you follow these steps. I seriously recommend training your dog to urinate in the correct place. It saved me so much social embarrassment from people saying something smelled funny and also things like money, effort and time. It is a great investment.
"I bet you're searching the internet looking for the best methods to handle your dog urinating for free and I totally understand that. I was in your position and all the information seemed too much and information conflicted and it was pretty annoying at the time.
Finally I just thought I'd buy something and apply it regularly and it worked way beyond my expectations. Now I have 2 dogs (both Cocker Spaniels) who I would not have recognised just 1 month ago. 
If you're interested in just getting this problem out of the way as quickly as possible. Click here for How to neutralize dog urine [http://dog-training-for-beginners.blogspot.com/2009/07/stop-your-dog-urinating-in-wrong-place.html]
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Richard_Shelmerdine